|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
This is a picture of the Alma Bluff Cheese Factory which was built in 1901 by 12 shareholders at $100 each. It was operated until 1942 and was the last rural cheese factory in Buffalo County to close (reference was Edwin Kreibich). The location is Section 26 Township 22 Range 12 (reference is in the 1914 plat book). It was eventually remodeled into a home.