Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2007.015.0037
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description This photo is of the St. Patrick's Catholic Church. The location was Section 12 Township 24N Range 12W (The reference is in the 1993 Back Roads Tour). This church was built in 1868 and was later moved to Mondovi. This church building is no longer in existence. This is a closeup of the drawing used in the flip book display.