Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2007.015.0010
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description This is a picture of the St. Luke's Reformed Church in Tell, Wisconsin. It is located in Section 20 Township 22N Range 12W. The church was dedicated on September 30, 1886. The first pastor was Rev. R. Fricke (The referenceis from the Kessinger 1888 book.).The church still holds services in June of each year.