Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2007.015.0036
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description This photo is of the St. Patrick's Catholic Church. The location was Section 12 Township 24N Range 12W (The reference is in the 1993 Back Roads Tour). The church was built in 1808 and later was moved to Mondovi. This church is no longer in existence.