Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2007.015.0011
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description This is a picture of the Mill Creek Mill, It was located at Section 31 Township 22N Rang 12W (The reference is in the 1878-1896 plat book). This building was built in 1859 by Julius and Frank Gobar & W.H. Gates. The Mill is no longer in existence.