Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2007.015.0029
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description This is a photo of Walker's Corner School, located in Section 3 Township 24 Range 12W (The reference is in the 1932 USGS). It was the first school in the Town of Canton. The building was used as a Methodist Church early on (This reference is in the1993 Back Roads Tour).