Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2007.015.0014
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description These pictures are from the Town of Belvidere master page of the Sesquicentennial flip book found in the lobby of the Buffalo County Courthouse. The top of the board reads "The first settlers came in 1851, They were John Wecker, J.P. Stein and Joseph Berney (The reference is from the Kessinger 1888 book). The township was organized in 1855 (This reference is from the Kessinger 1888 book also)."