Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2007.015.0119
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description These pictures are of the Town of Milton. The master page of the Sesquicentennial flip book located in the lobby of the Buffalo County Courthouse. The top of the board reads: First settler in 1853 was Adam Weber (reference is in the 1878 Atlas). The Township was organized in 1858. The name changed from Eagle Mills to Milton in 1868.