Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2007.015.0141
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description These are pictures of the Town of Mondovi. The master page of the Sesquicentennial flip book is located in the lobby of the Buffalo County Courthouse. The top of board reads: First settler in 1855 was Haney P. Farrington (reference is in the Kessinger 1888 book) The Township was organized in 1857 with the Town of Naples and was seperated by a county board action in 1881. It was then organized as a separate town in 1882.